Add a crunchy flavor to your salads!
- One Beet Julienne bag
- 2 apples, sliced into julienne
- The juice of one lemon
- 60ml (4 tablespoons) of freshly chopped parsley
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) of lemon juice
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) of honey
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) of Tamari Sauce
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) of freshly chopped basil
Steps to follow
- In a large bowl, place the vegetables and fruits and dizzle them with lemon juice.
- Add the chopped parsley and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing on the vegetables and fruits mix.
- Let stand several minutes before serving