A smooth and refreshing taste!
- 2 bags - Beet julienne
- 4 cups - chicken broth
- 1/4 cup - lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup - orange juice
- 1/2 peeled orange
- cream 15% (to your own taste)
- Salt and pepper
Steps to follow
- In a large pot, place the Beet julienne and cover them with water. Boil until it is enough tender. Do not cover the pot. Watch frequently so that they do not lack of water, add more as needed.
- At the end, let the water evaporate completely and cook another few minutes to caramelize the sugar from the beets. Watch closely to avoid any sticking to the bottom of the cauldron.
- Put together the beets, chicken broth, lemon/lime juice, orange juice and the half orange in the mixer. Mix it until you get a smooth consistency.
- Put the mixture back into the pot. Add cream, reheat and season to taste. Serve and garnish with slices of orange, lemon and lime