Warm Thaï Salad
- 1 pack of grilled mushrooms (250 ml)
- 3 units skinless chicken breast
- 1 bag (454 g) - Cole Slaw
- 1/2 - thaï peanut sauce
- 2 units chopped green onions
Steps to follow
- Strain the mushrooms taking care to hold 2 tsp of oil they were in.
- In a frying pan, medium heat the oil and roast the chicken breast previously sliced into strips.
- Add the cole slaw and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour the peanut sauce and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle the green onions to add flavor and colour.